[IPython-user] Unable to get MPI examples to work

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Nov 18 12:30:49 CST 2009

I think the issue is that example was written using an older version of
mpi4py.  The docs have been updated
to reflect newer versions of mpi4py here:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/nightly/html/parallel/parallel_mpi.html#actually-using-mpi

Can you give this a shot?

Cheers,

Brian