[IPython-user] FakeModule and python's __main__ module

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Oct 14 14:42:18 CDT 2009

Fernando,

I know you are busy, but you are most familiar with this side of IPython.
Did this behavior change when you fixed the issues in 0.10?  Is this
unavoidable or is there something we can do about this?

Cheers,

Brian