[IPython-user] Can not start ipcluster with deprecated modules

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Wed Oct 21 22:38:49 CDT 2009

Yes, even though you are seeing the DeprecationWarning, everything should
work fine.  I think the stopping local cluster error is a separate issue.
Can you show us the logs from the engine and controller (in .ipython/log)

Also, as a debugging step you may want to try to run ipcontroller and
ipengine separately.

Brian