[IPython-User] File Not Found Error Running Scripts

Wendell Smith wackywendell@gmail....
Sun Aug 8 22:54:23 CDT 2010

  The '%run' command is specific to ipython, and is more similar to
running 'ipython file.py' than calling import from within a script. As
such, it *only* looks in the current working directory, and not in sys.path.

-Wendell