[IPython-User] problems with ipython 0.10 autocompletion and interactive plotting

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Tue Aug 10 14:23:40 CDT 2010

I have the same problem with having to close the plots when running a
script after a recent install in Windows XP.  I suspect that changing
the default matplotlib backend may solve this problem, but I haven't
tried it yet.  It would be great if there was some other solution that
just worked out of the box.

Ryan