[IPython-User] problems with ipython 0.10 autocompletion and interactive plotting

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Tue Aug 10 22:40:46 CDT 2010

My suspicion is that the blocking of show is really a matplotlib
problem.  It seems that there were major changes to the behavior of
show in matplotlib 1.0.0.  But I don't think what we are seeing is
what is supposed to happen.

Ryan