[IPython-User] problems with ipython 0.10 autocompletion and interactive plotting

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Wed Aug 11 09:10:49 CDT 2010

I am sorry to send you so many emails on this subject.  I asked the
question about show() blocking execution on the matplotlib mailing
list.  Apparently, this is a known issue that has been fixed in svn.