[IPython-User] problems with ipython 0.10 autocompletion and interactive plotting

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Wed Aug 11 12:50:27 CDT 2010

This should be my last email on this subject.  This suggestion from
the mpl list solved my blocking issue:

Ryan: you could try matplotlib-1.0.0.svn.win32-py2.6.exe from
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#matplotlib .It was built this
morning from svn.