[IPython-User] problems with ipython 0.10 autocompletion and interactive plotting

Daniel Platz mail.to.daniel.platz@googlemail....
Thu Aug 12 12:31:51 CDT 2010

Thanks for your comment. I downgraded to matplotlib 0.99.3 and the
plotting works now.

Nevertheless, I still cannot use tab completion. I suppose I have some
trouble with pyreadline but cannot really figure out what's the
problem. Has anyone an idea about this or can point me in some
direction?

Best regards,

Daniel