[IPython-User] ipcluster with ssh and path change

Jose Gomez-Dans jgomezdans@gmail....
Thu Aug 12 14:35:51 CDT 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to use ipcluster over ssh. I  want to use my local version of EPD
python (in /opt/epd-XXXX/bin), as the system python is an old version.
However, if I launch ipcontroller, the nodes listening point to the system's
python. My user's $PATH points to the newer python installation, but this is
done in .bashrc, and is not a system-wide setting.

I guess that I need to tweak the sshx.sh file, but adding the path to this
file hasn't helped.

Anybody got any clues?

Thanks!
Jose