[IPython-User] Slow command line editing

Jorge Scandaliaris jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo...
Fri Aug 20 08:35:29 CDT 2010

Hi,
This is the third attempt to  post to the list, I hope it gets through this
time.

I run ipython 0.11.alpha1.git (installed for solving a problem related to
matplotlib) since a few days. A coupe of days ago I started noticing that the
command line edition was getting slower and slower, to the point it forced me to
restart the ipython session. Sessions are not very big, although I keep ipython
open while I write scripts, for trying things, reading docs, etc., sometimes for
several days. Memory and disk space seem not an issue in this system. Any clues?
Where should I start looking?

Regards,

Jorge