[IPython-User] ipython -pylab hiding things I don't want hidden

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Fri Dec 10 11:03:03 CST 2010

It looks like you are running the 0.11dev version of IPython.  Can you
try this instead:

ipython --pylab

The pylab profile is a bit outdated and we have a real command line
option for pylab now.

Cheers,

Brian

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Benjamin J. Racine <bjracine@glosten.com> wrote:
> After issuing the commands:
>

> import sys
>
> import easygui as e
>
> import os
>

> I’m trying to figure out how to make these modules and alias not be hidden
> in the interactive namespace when I use the ipython –p pylab option.
>

> Any guidance would be most appreciated.  I do otherwise appreciate the
> ipython –p pylab functionality A LOT!
>

> Regards,
>
> Ben Racine

Brian E. Granger, Ph.D.