[IPython-User] [parallel] Launching the cluster from a python instance

Jose Gomez-Dans jgomezdans@gmail....
Mon Dec 13 13:36:13 CST 2010

Hi,
Up to now, in order to make parallel computations, I have used
ipcluster. I use a config file with the machine names, and also point
to a version of the sshx.sh file I require. However, I would like to
launch the cluster from within my python program, distribute my
processing using a TaskClient and then (cleanly) kill the cluster. I
am using IPython 0.10, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
Jose