[IPython-user] problem with ipython emacs mode

killian koepsell koepsell@gmail....
Mon Feb 8 20:14:34 CST 2010

Another observation that might give a hint about what is going on:
When I press <TAB> at the empty prompt, I get the following completion
suggestion in the second emacs window:

Click <mouse-2> on a completion to select it.
In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.

Possible completions are:
------> print('
'.join(__IP.Completer.all_completions('')) #PYTHON-MODE SILENT)

Thanks,
  Kilian