[IPython-user] problem with ipython emacs mode

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Feb 8 21:27:22 CST 2010

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:14 PM, killian koepsell <koepsell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another observation that might give a hint about what is going on:
> When I press <TAB> at the empty prompt, I get the following completion
> suggestion in the second emacs window:
>
> Click <mouse-2> on a completion to select it.
> In this buffer, type RET to select the completion near point.
>
> Possible completions are:
> ------> print('
> '.join(__IP.Completer.all_completions('')) #PYTHON-MODE SILENT)

Mmh, that stupid print() function transition again...

Try in your emacs config file

;; Configure the ipython call for pylab use
(setq py-python-command-args '("--autocall" "0"))

And let's see if that helps...