[IPython-user] recalling indented blocks -- strange bug

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Jan 10 21:54:29 CST 2010

> Your options:
>
> - disable autocall permanently
>
> - start using the future print_function and print() everywhere (except
> for single-lines, where autocall works for you)

Or, update to trunk-dev as soon as I commit :) Fixed:

In [1]: for i in range(10):
   ...:     print i,
   ...:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

In [2]: for i in range(10):
    print i,
   ...:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

#####

I'll ping when it's committed so you can pull.  I'm afraid I may not
backport this to 0.10.1, at least not right away (no time, I'll take
patches if anyone does the backport, but that part of the code is
substantially rewritten so it's not a simple copy/paste).