[IPython-user] What do we do about repository formats???

Kenneth Arnold kenneth.arnold@gmail....
Mon Jan 18 09:01:52 CST 2010

Two suggestions:

(a) make a local branch of Dav's branch and downgrade it, then pull from
that (or push it back to Launchpad under a different name), or

(b) diff and patch.

-Ken