[IPython-user] Couple questions on Fernando's trunk-dev

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Mon Jan 18 14:52:24 CST 2010

I reported another bug at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ipython/+bug/509330

Launchpad has really fancy interface for bug reporting and all. I still like
code.google interface better for its simplicity. There are very less items
on google comparing to LP's. For instance the sympy project (
http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/list) Those guys at Google know how to
use screen estate wisely or they must be reading Tufte's book a lot :)

--
Gökhan