[IPython-user] Couple questions on Fernando's trunk-dev

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net@gmail....
Sat Jan 30 00:27:20 CST 2010

Yes, I find the launchpad interface maddening in general but the bug
reporting interface is particularly bad.  Everytime I have to manage bugs it
is a painful experience.  The few times I have filed bugs for sympy, it has
been so pleasant.

Cheers,

Brian