[IPython-user] Couple questions on Fernando's trunk-dev

Gökhan Sever gokhansever@gmail....
Sat Jan 30 00:40:54 CST 2010

Can we file a bug asking to switch to Google code?

Tying to the KISS principle -> Keep it short and simple not the other one :)

and after "import"ing this"

"Simple is better than complex."

Gökhan