[IPython-User] Empty tb field in taskresult.failure

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jul 13 22:04:28 CDT 2010

Hi Chris,

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Chris Filo Gorgolewski
<chris.gorgolewski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to retrieve the inner traceback of a failed task executed
> using taskclient. Unfortunately upon failure the taskresult.failure.tb
> is set to None (despite the fact that type and value of the error are
> set correctly). Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Quite likely a bug :)  Do you have a little self-contained example we
can use to track this down? 0.10.1 is getting ready to ship, so if
this is an easy fix it would be good to get it in.  Even better ifyou
give us the fix :)