[IPython-User] Empty tb field in taskresult.failure

Chris Filo Gorgolewski chris.gorgolewski@gmail....
Wed Jul 14 08:46:53 CDT 2010

Here it is http://gist.github.com/475391

Let me know what do you think. I guess the main problem is caused by
using StringTask - is there another way to get the same functionality?

thanks!
Chris