[IPython-User] Empty tb field in taskresult.failure

Chris Filo Gorgolewski chris.gorgolewski@gmail....
Fri Jul 16 08:59:53 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> Play with that and let us know if this is enough for your needs.
I might not getting this right but I've tried all of the above methods
with my original example (because it's a bit more elaborate, uses
external file and having a traceback makes more sense there) and... I
got the same results as you. No traceback. Non of the above functions
give me any useful information about where in the code the exception
was raised. This is what I'm looking for.

Just to make myself clear - using my gist example - I want a traceback
listing the hierarchy if called function and pointing to the line 15
of the ipython_bug_class.py. This is really crucial fro debugging
parallel execution.

Thanks in advance!

> If so, we'd only have the SGE support left Satra is working on to cut 0.10.1.
Oh having SGE support would be sweet...

Chris