[IPython-User] [IPython-user] furls only have localhost as ipcontroller location

kcsmith kcsmith@raytheon....
Tue Jul 27 12:56:50 CDT 2010

Brian:

Yes, I have a shared .ipython directory that all compute nodes see.  Only
localhost[127.0.0.1] was listed.

I'm not sure how to use the native SGE support.  I'm running version 0.10 of
IPython.

Thanks