[IPython-User] [IPython-user] furls only have localhost as ipcontroller location

kcsmith kcsmith@raytheon....
Tue Jul 27 13:00:15 CDT 2010

Brian:

I've made no changes to any config files.
when I launch everything the way I describe IPython is totally awsome!
Except for the arrow key errors (see new subject)