[IPython-User] Ipython for Angstrom

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Thu Jul 29 17:10:23 CDT 2010

I would like to run IPython on my BeagleBoard, which is running the
Angstrom linux distribution.  I am trying to do a from source install,
but there seem to be a number of basic packages that come with a
standard Python install that have not been ported to Angstrom yet.  I
had to install pprint separately, but am now stuck on platform.py.  I
am going to try just coping from my pc, but I doubt it will work and I
doubt it will be the last problem.

Is anyone aware of an ipython package being developed for Angstrom?
Anyone doing this that can help me along?

Thanks,

Ryan