[IPython-User] Ipython for Angstrom

Ryan Krauss ryanlists@gmail....
Fri Jul 30 09:44:02 CDT 2010

I made a shell script that installs the packages you listed:

#!/bin/sh
opkg install python-pprint
opkg install python-io
opkg install python-shell
opkg install python-misc
opkg install python-lang
opkg install python-stringold
opkg install python-codecs
opkg install python-crypt
opkg install python-threading
opkg install python-pydoc
opkg install python-debugger
opkg install python-textutils
opkg install python-pickle
opkg install python-subprocess

It seems that the source install requires 3 additional packages:
python-pkgutil
python-devel
python-compile

But with those and the packages you listed I was able to do the source
install without copying any files from my laptop.

Thanks,

Ryan