[IPython-User] how to append lines to macro?

Mads Michelsen madchine@gmail....
Tue Jun 15 11:26:28 CDT 2010

Hi,

I've just started using iPython (as well as learning Python) but I like
it alot already, particular how macros help me blend testing, playing
around, learning and developing.

However, something's bothering me: Once I've stored some lines as a
macro and used edit to pare it down and stored it, how do add more lines
when I pick it up the next day? Obviousley I can just choose to 'edit'
again but that sort of misses the point: I run the macro, play around
with the resulting objects and find some lines that accomplish what I
want to add to the script. Now I just need to add them to the macro....
without having to type them again :/

- Mads