[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 80, Issue 7

Christopher Brooks cab938@mail.usask...
Sun Jun 20 19:10:08 CDT 2010

Hi,

>> Since v1.1.0 (which has recently reached Release Candidate 1), IPython has
>> been integrated in the external console.

When I start spyder 1.10 rc2 it just loads a normal shell; what do you
need to do to get it to start an ipython shell?

I noticed talk online about ipython getting it own gui this summer.  I
checked out the 0.11 source but it wasn't immediately clear how to go
about building/deploying it.  Maybe someone could comment on its
readiness and how I might go about playing with it?

Chris