[IPython-User] IPython included in Spyder v1.1.0

Pierre Raybaut pierre.raybaut@gmail....
Mon Jun 21 03:35:15 CDT 2010

Hi,

As I wrote in my post, IPython has been integrated in the *external*
console, meaning that you will have to "Open an IPython interpreter"
in the external console's menu (or directly from the plugin's context
menu).

Cheers,
Pierre