[IPython-User] [IPython-user] ipython and emacs: X queued for execution

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jun 23 12:26:16 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Neil Best <nbest@ci.uchicago.edu> wrote:

> I see this also under Aquamacs 2.0, ipython 0.10.  I think there is some
> problem with python-mode.el such that the first time one hits C-c C-! the
> region get executed but it also gets queued in the variable py-file-queue.
> After that one must execute M-x py-clear-queue to get C-c C-! to work again.
> I think it has to do with the prompt that python-mode expects to see from
> the interpreter, which is no longer the traditional '>>> '.  Maybe this
> should be cross-posted?

It's unfortunate that our emacs support is kind of borked, though I
did make some fixes recently.  Could you see if current trunk shows
this problem as well, if you are willing to run from pre-release code?

If anyone with emacs expertise (specifically elisp programming
knowledge) could help providing some love and care to our emacs code,
we'd really appreciate it.