[IPython-User] newbie questions

Matt Tobin matt.tobin@utoronto...
Mon Jun 28 10:40:32 CDT 2010

Hi Ittay,

   It sounds to me like you do not have too much experience with Python?
You may just need to learn how to use the syntax before diving in.
O'reilly has a great book to help you out "Python in a Nutshell", it
will show you everything (and is what my professor read before teaching
my class).

for your second issue, it appears that it does auto-complete the
tabbing, but then you did not specify that you wanted to go within the
"Program Files" folder (perhaps try c:/Program\ Files/ then two tabs to
show options) or even better, start typing the name of the folder you
want inside and hit tab for auto-completion =)