[IPython-user] Using variables created in script

lixo1 lixo1@hotmail...
Thu Mar 18 15:18:11 CDT 2010

Thanks for your reply.
Yes if you uses %run it loads a function but I really would like to get
something like matlab, for example in Matlab I create a function like this:

function [result,dataA,dataB] = Toff(x);
  stuff
  resuts = 65;

It means that when I call this function the variables result, dataA, dataB
are created and stocked in the workspace. If I well understand in ipython
(python) it's like C, you return 1 singular value from a function.
My question is: Is there a way to export this "inside function variables"
from a py file?
Thank you another time.