[IPython-user] File path tab completion problems on Windows XP

TP wingusr@gmail....
Tue Mar 23 23:48:11 CDT 2010

See my earlier message to this list: "Windows XP pyreadline issue with
tab completion directory separator character" dated Feb 21, 2010. It
gives a hack you can make to "fix" the problem.

In that thread, Jörgen Stenarson says that the trunk version doesn't
exhibit this behavior but I haven't verified this.