[IPython-User] IPython on python3, for the adventurous...

Ludwig Schwardt ludwig.schwardt@gmail....
Tue Nov 2 11:10:58 CDT 2010

Excellent!

This is just to let you know that the readline package is ready for
the new IPython... It has recently been ported to Python 3, thanks to
Sridhar Ratnakumar. I guess our release is official :-) The package
version number (6.1.0) now reflects that of the underlying readline
library instead of the Python version of the C extension. In moving
with the times, the package now also has a github repo:

http://github.com/ludwigschwardt/python-readline

Please feel free to report bugs and tinker with it.

Regards,
Ludwig