[IPython-User] [Numpy-discussion] [ANN] IPython 0.10.1 is out.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Oct 12 13:40:50 CDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Scott Sinclair
<scott.sinclair.za@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/10/12 Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>:
>> we've just released IPython 0.10.1, full release notes are below.
>
> Cool!
>
> A buglet - http://github.com/ipython/ipython/issues/issue/168
>
> -------------
> The long description on the PyPI listing still points to Launchpad
>
> "The latest development version is always available from IPython's
> Launchpad site."
>
> Requires a fix in IPython/core/release.py and re-registering the
> release on PyPI.

Yes, great catch!  Thanks for reporting it, I've already fixed it
manually on PyPI, and edited the sources as well:

http://github.com/ipython/ipython/commit/42cb9c66bd503ea8be4c33a0505089bde5b26294

Regards,