[IPython-User] IPython 0.11.x "sluggishness" in pylab mode

sunqiang sunqiang@gmail....
Tue Oct 19 19:00:25 CDT 2010

Maybe the "hang" happens in IPython 0.10.x (or ever before) too.
just import matplotlib.pyplot as plt, plt.plot([1, 2, 3, 4]), plt.show().
the "hang" will make input anything uncomfortable until restart ipython.