[IPython-User] IPython and ipcluster on Windows 7

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Sep 6 16:53:32 CDT 2010

Hey Josh,

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Josh hemann <josh.hemann@roguewave.com> wrote:

> So, my first question is, does anyone know where the .ipython
> directory gets created on Windows 7? Also, if you happen to be using
> 64-bit Python 2.7 on Windows 7, and are using the parallel extensions
> in IPython, any setup hints you have would be appreciated!

Did this all work out ok or not?  As Tony indicated, now on Win7 it
seems that things go to C:\Users\username\.

As of a few days ago, I now do have a win7 box I can run tests on, so
let me know if this is still bugging you and we'll investigate.