[IPython-User] Slow command line editing

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 7 01:46:51 CDT 2010

Hi Jorge,

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Jorge Scandaliaris
<jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Adding some more info after a few days of trials and re-reading the
> documentation (actually discovered the development version of the docs). Having
> learned that the ipython configuration system changed from 0.10 to 0.11, I
> backed up my old .ipython dir and started with a fresh one. It seems to be
> working as expected for the moment.

Please do post again if you notice this recur.  I have not seen this
problem and can't imagine what could be going on, but I find it
worrisome.

So if you find the same issue reocurring, by all means let us know,
because something like this will need to get fixed absolutely before
putting 0.11 in the hands of more users.

Regards,