[IPython-User] IPython-User Digest, Vol 80, Issue 7

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 7 02:20:53 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Christopher Brooks
<cab938@mail.usask.ca> wrote:

> I noticed talk online about ipython getting it own gui this summer.  I
> checked out the 0.11 source but it wasn't immediately clear how to go
> about building/deploying it.  Maybe someone could comment on its
> readiness and how I might go about playing with it?

Sorry, it's still rough enough going that we don't want to advertise
it on the user list quite yet.  We hope in ~ 2 weeks to get a first
round of testing on the -dev list, and once the more adventurous
pioneers get the arrows off their backs, we'll swing over here with
more civilized instructions.

Regards,