[IPython-User] Slow command line editing

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 7 13:56:09 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:59 AM, Jorge Scandaliaris
<jorgesmbox-ml@yahoo.es> wrote:

> To recap, I moved my old profile folder to (say) .ipython-old and let ipython
> recreate the .ipython folder. Then I copied the default new-style configuration
> files to this folder and edited some preferences. I also copied the history from
> the old profile (I had too much there to just loose it).
> If I see any new issues I'll report back,

Ok, thanks for the info.  There must be something in the internal
storage we're using that is very size dependent and is bogging things
down...

regards,