[IPython-User] Attribute sorting.

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 7 15:29:54 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Éric Depagne <eric@depagne.org> wrote:
> I'm also on linux, and I've tried on various flavors of linux distros.

Mmh, odd that I don't see it...  But given the below, I think I won't
hunt this one much further.

>> But by the way, if this was dependent on the -Xthread flags, then it's
>> gone from 0.11, since those flags disappeared (not the matplotlib
>> support, it's just that we're doing gui support in a different, more
>> robust way that does not use threads).
> I'll upgrade asap, and i'll try.

Please note that a number of things are different, in particular the
configuration system:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/nightly/html/config/overview.html

Here are the full updated docs of the dev version:

http://ipython.scipy.org/doc/nightly/html/

Cheers