[IPython-User] [IPython-user] Simple problem with ??

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Sep 14 19:06:16 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Jörgen Stenarson
<jorgen.stenarson@bostream.nu> wrote:

> I would very much like to have it work at the beginning of the line.
> Because then it would work as in mathematica. On the other hand I do not
> think we should complicate the code too much.

Point taken, that's where it came from (I used to be a heavy-duty
Mathematica user, though I don't use it much these days).

In fact, when we put the new syntax handling in the core, it may just
work.  The new syntax management code in inputsplitter.py does manage
that case, so we may even get the OP's bug fixed :)