[IPython-User] [IPython-user] max engines?

dragm brett.bryan@csiro...
Wed Sep 1 00:20:43 CDT 2010

Hi

I'm running into limits on the number of engines at around 256 running on a
linux cluster with PBS. Could you please expand on a couple of points you
raised below Brian. First, what are the file descriptor limits and how would
I change them using ulimits. Please provide more detailed instructions on
this. Second, what are the timelines and ETA on the zeromq architecture? I'm
sure it will be eagerly awaited!

Thanks, Brett