[IPython-User] [ANN] IPython 0.11 is officially out

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Mon Aug 1 11:13:09 CDT 2011

There are a few ways to get Qt:

install PySide, which has binaries, though the 2.7 binary installer goes in the wrong place for the System Python (I think you can just move it after installing, that seemed to work for me).

install PyQt with homebrew: `brew install pyqt`.

Or you could build/install one of them yourself.

Then I think it's just `easy_install pygments pyzmq` and you should be set.

-MinRK