[IPython-User] qtconsole problem with profiles

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Aug 2 22:49:07 CDT 2011

Yes, please do file an Issue on GitHub.

The default pylab profile is incompatible with the qt frontend,
because it calls the %gui qt magic, which is not implemented in the
zmq backend used by the qtconsole.  This also revealed an issue where
the frontend always assumes the history request cannot fail, which
isn't true.

-MinRK