[IPython-User] Getting the qtconsole to respect my readline settings

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Tue Aug 2 23:31:45 CDT 2011

Ah.  Well, in that case, is there any way to edit the "readline"
settings.  I don't like how up arrow searches the history from the
text that is entered rather than all history, and also I would like to
make C-d exit the console.

Also, it bugged me about libedit the first time I used it, which
certainly led me to believe it was using readline.

Aaron Meurer