[IPython-User] Automatically change to specific directory on start up?

reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Wed Aug 3 10:42:22 CDT 2011

For the solution you provide, it's actually not necessary. I just
thought it would be a good tip for Windows users to be aware of in the
case of extremely long and complicated paths with spaces in them.

The downside of this technique is that it makes the so-created pathname
illegible (but short!).