[IPython-User] Silly but annoying feature

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Wed Aug 3 22:43:37 CDT 2011

I don't know if there was a reason behind it, I never even knew such a
thing existed.
If there is a desire, we can certainly add a magic_p that restores
this behavior.

In the meantime, if you add:

c.InteractiveShellApp.exec_lines = ["from __future__ import
print_function; p = print"]

to your config file, you should be all set.

-MinRK