[IPython-User] Updating code that uses IPython

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Aug 4 13:51:32 CDT 2011

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 11:46, Thomas Kluyver <takowl@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've started a wiki page about how to update Python code that calls on
> IPython, because all previous code won't work with 0.11
>
> http://wiki.ipython.org/Cookbook/Updating_code_that_uses_IPython_for_0.11
>
> Feel free to add to this if you've updated code for more complex use cases.

Thanks, good start.  I fixed an error that imported TerminalInteractiveShell
from terminal.embed instead of terminal.interactiveshell. While the original
does work, it isn't where the class is defined, and isn't guaranteed to
remain functional (though in all likelihood it will).

-MinRK